Lost Luggage

Somewhat OT but if you vacuum pack your hunting clothes they'll take up less space in the carry on. I max out the weight for the carry on too.
I do that and use eagle creek compression zip bags. I can put a lot in my backpack.
 
I fly delta more than any other airline. The app is great you always know if your bags made the plane or not. I did have our bags 24 hours behind us on a trip home in 2017 from the Cape. But we were late at airport and delta sent me a message saying my bags were not going to make flight and were going to be a flight behind us.
So worked for us. I do long lay overs when i have to switch flights. I believe this is a great help with bags. Plus it gives me time to relax have a drink and a not be pressured to hurry and try and make a tight schedule. I look at it all including flights as an adventure !
Totally agree! You have to look at it all as an adventure.
 
I love that idea (GPS). How cheap is cheap? Is there a brand anyone has used and would recommend?
You can find them on Amazon for $25 to $50. Each one has a different parameter re tech requirements and performance capabilities. Some items say you can track anywhere in world-land, sea or air.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,026
Members
169,688
Latest member
tg88voto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top