www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
Gentlemen and Ladies.
I have available a Lord Derby Eland hunt, in one of the amazing Eland concessions in North Cameroon.
Dates for this hunt are 6 to 19 March 2024.( this is due to a cancellation)

€ 30 900.00
This Price Includes: 12 days of Hunting, Big game license, trophy fee for one Eland Bull.
If for some reason you do not get a reasonable chance at your Eland you will receive a refund of € 9 000.00
Excluded :
Visa, travel to and from Ngahoundere, Hotels, Gratuities, additional trophy's taken. D&P and export of your trophy.

Give yourself or someone an early Christmas gift.

IMG_5845 2.jpeg

All, this is a very good price for this hunt. Someone should jump on this.

You guys are correct, getting an Eland is virtually guaranteed, there are really a lot of them.
Time is running out though, lots to arrange still if someone takes it up.
Below is a Bull from 2023, we took on the first day out.

IMG_5825 2.jpeg

If you have a second hunter that wants to join on a 2x1 basis, we can extend this price for the second hunter as well..................
What a deal! I hope someone jumps on this.

What 'area' is this in? I've hunted in area 5 before, cannot remember the other area I hunted LDE at before.

I’ve hunted with Ernest for buffalo. Truly a great guy to hunt with. Lots of passion for hunting and for the game being pursued. I don’t know this area, but I know Ernest. Buy with confidence

What 'area' is this in? I've hunted in area 5 before, cannot remember the other area I hunted LDE at before.
This is area 27, it is situated on the eastern side of Cameroon, close to CAR side.

Nice, congrats
Any other animals taken?

On this hunt the hunter was only seeking
Nice, congrats
Any other animals taken?
a black necked bull. So that all we took, saw Roan, hartebeest, buffalo, Kob, reedbuck and waterbuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH