Looking for outfitter that can incorporate vic falls trip

As others have indicated, Nyala in Zim is a tricky thing. I've seen them in the Zambezi Valley but the last I checked there was no government quota. In a hypothetical they allowed one, you'd be spending $20,000+ to get into the valley for a fly camp safari to hunt them where they are at.

Waterbuck are available in many areas of Zimbabwe.

Most Operators will give you a Vic tour without hesitation, however.

I'd suggest you broaden your target species horizon if you're trying to tour Vic as well and have a good experience.

Town is very busy. Helicopter traffic can be heavy. We prefer to stay outside town at the Stanley & Livingston and shuttle into town for lunch on the veranda, a visit to the falls, dinner cruise, etc. the helicopter tour is definitely worth the price of admission.
Thanks so very much! I did not think about a helicopter tour. great idea!

I will be doing this in 2024 as well. While I want to have lunch at the historic Victoria falls hotel I do not want to pay $500 per night for the privelige. What is the best hotel close to that hotel please?

That would be the kingdom hotel, but unfortunately closed.

What do you want to know? My daughter is there now for a month.

What are the best hotel options that are affordable?

I am wanting to take my wife and daughter to Africa. Hunting is obviously the reason but experiencing several game parks
and other activities are just as important! I have only been to Africa once so I could really use some input. Thanks in advance guys
this place is such an awesome wealth of information. My only target animals are a waterbuck and nyala, the girls aren't real picky
I have been to Vic Falls a few times. I have stayed in Elephant hills hotel, Vic Falls Hotel and Pamusa Loge. All were good,all had very different budgets. I would suggest getting a budget and your must haves for lodging then looking on internet at options. There are lots in all type and budget class's. You will find one that suits your needs/wants and desires.

Vic Falls is a must see and every one going to Zim should include at least a 2-3 day stay. Same as lodging there are many activities for all types, from crazy adventurous, (rafting, bungy jumping), romantic, (wine and river cruises) and or course the falls and wildlife. It has always been and felt safe a great place for a family trip.

For the hunt part your Nyala want adds a challenge, as others state not many around Zim. Not sure how important they are on your list. You could hunt them in SA with a waterbuck on almost any place then go to Zim and falls.

I am adventurous and only pay outfitters for hunts, all travel and touring I do on my own. Save many dollars not paying someone for something I can do.

Africa is a great place, only restricted by your budget, in a higher $ option hunt Nyala in SA close to Kruger, camp and rent a hut inside park and spend 4 days seeing the big 5, and dangerous 7, then drive/fly up to Vic falls and hunt a waterbuck then stay at Vic Falls and see all it has to offer. This would be "perfect", you could hunt the waterbuck in SA with the Nyala and just tour Vic Falls.

For me it is more like real hunting in Zim, more like shooting in SA. Its all what you want.

I love hunting Zim.

MB

Thanks! Would love to know the best craft market for soap stone hand carvings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you