Looking For Left Hand

I lucked out hard and have found 2 left hand CZ550’s in 375 HH. One is going to be the basis for a build into something larger. My other lefties are a Winchester M70 and Ruger M77.

I have found a number of LH rifles and have kept them all

Win M70 classic
Ruger M77 Mark II
Mathieu
Dakota 76
Ruger No. 1
Granite Mountain DSB
Remington 700 ADL

I'm a righty but due to an eye dominance issue I shoot a rifle lefty. My choice in a LH rifle is the Ruger #1, i'm to slow with the bolt on a left handed rifle for a fast follow up shot so why carry the extra weight and length of an action.

Hi Please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Please PM me.
@KoadaKane this is to let you know that your post was edited. As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Much thanks...my bad; will correct in future post. Glad for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!