Looking For A Professional Hunter Position

Nico van Graan

Reaction score
Hi Everyone , I'm Nico van Graan , I'm a Professional hunter who has hunted in the rain forest of Congo (Brazzaville) since last year our concession got closed down and since then I've been back in South Africa.
I'm struggling to find a job in SA to hunt which is understandable , I'm still young but I have experience and I just asking anyone who can give me a chance to prove myself to them , I'm looking for any professional hunting job or any related job please. I will even work for free , I just need a job! any help will be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Nico van Graan
074 541 444
nicovangraan375@gmail,com

Best of luck sir. A young PH got a chance here on AH not that long ago.

Best of luck Nico!

Good luck! I suspect you'll find someone in need of good help

Can you share any info or photos of your hunting time in the Congo?

Best of luck buddy.

Can you share any info or photos of your hunting time in the Congo?

Here is attached photo's of one of my client's trophy's
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0889.JPG
IMG_0967.JPG

1. Pieter's Duiker 2.Yellow back duiker 3.Bongo

I was working for Congo hunting Safari , our concession was in the northern parts and close to Central African Republic and Cameroon border!

Hi Everyone , I'm Nico van Graan , I'm a Professional hunter who has hunted in the rain forest of Congo (Brazzaville) since last year our concession got closed down and since then I've been back in South Africa. ..............

"A major crisis between Namibian concession holder and his Congolese partner changed the whole situation. As Peter Flack and myself arrived in camp, all SA PHs had been ordered to leave the country with immediate effect. Peter’s hunting permit was not in camp, we had no vehicle, no more management staff and had to leave on day 2 of the hunt. To cut a long story short, and after a 15 hours taxi ride and 22 road blocks, we finally reached Brazzaville where we could catch a flight back home.

Unfortunately, Grand Safari has stopped all its activities in the Congo until further notice"

Peter.jpg

Not sure why Christophe Beau does not have this same clients face on his web page?
A2.jpg

Last edited:
"A major crisis between Namibian concession holder and his Congolese partner changed the whole situation. As Peter Flack and myself arrived in camp, all SA PHs had been ordered to leave the country with immediate effect. Peter’s hunting permit was not in camp, we had no vehicle, no more management staff and had to leave on day 2 of the hunt. To cut a long story short, and after a 15 hours taxi ride and 22 road blocks, we finally reached Brazzaville where we could catch a flight back home.

Unfortunately, Grand Safari has stopped all its activities in the Congo until further notice"

View attachment 174736

Not sure why Christophe Beau does not have this same clients face on his web page.....
View attachment 174735

Well Christophe Beau uses the photo's for his marketing and got the photo's from Congo hunting safaris and he has not asked permission from the client to use the photo's as he was not there , when I hunted with my client , and I can use the photo's as I like because my client gave me permission to do so!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Christophe Beau uses the photo's for his marketing and got the photo's from Congo hunting safaris and he has not asked permission from the client to use the photo's as he was not there , when I hunted with my client , and I can use the photo's as I like because my client gave me permission to do so!

My apology to you Nico.
Thank you for setting me right on my assumptions.

I knew something was up with a face being blurred out of the photo on the Grand Safari website.
It is one of the latest misuses of photos. Under the guise of "protecting the clients anonymity" the Outfitter is actually misusing the image without permission.

My apology to you Nico.
Thank you for setting me right on my assumptions.

I knew something was up with a face being blurred out of the photo on the Grand Safari website.
It is one of the latest misuses of photos. Under the guise of "protecting the clients anonymity" the Outfitter is actually misusing the image without permission.
No problem Sir! I always first ask clients if I may use their pictures because one can get in to deep trouble!

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you hunt the Bongo?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg