Looking for a lion hunt...

following, one of my bucket list hunts... Zambia sounds like a good idea still not sure about it tho more information pls....

Where can 2 clients each get a wild lion on the same day from the same camp? In 2021!!! That is a picture off the new Mwatisi Safaris brochure with @Royal27 and myself with our PH's ;)

20220714_142553.jpg

Be sure and at least talk to KNS in Tanzania. They have some great areas and pricing is better than most.
Bruce

I know you have said that you have zim covered with CMS but their areas are not high success for lion. I spent some time in Matetsi this year with Martin Pieters Safaris and the lion numbers and quality were unbelievable, I have never seen lion numbers like it and they are brazen to say the least. Defo worth speaking to

I know you have said that you have zim covered with CMS but their areas are not high success for lion...

Well, last year I think all but one person got their lion. Also, I am very comfortable with Buzz and company.

From which countries is the USFW allowing lion trophies to be imported to the US? I have heard that the Bubwe in Zimbabwe is getting permission…or has.

I know you have said that you have zim covered with CMS but their areas are not high success for lion. I spent some time in Matetsi this year with Martin Pieters Safaris and the lion numbers and quality were unbelievable, I have never seen lion numbers like it and they are brazen to say the least. Defo worth speaking to

I was with Martin last year in Matetsi and would agree with Stalker91 on lion numbers

They just took a good lion and leopard in 7 days, first hunt in Kilombero
1658256880199.png
I asked if they had a picture. Said this was a real brute. Also a great leopard.
1658257016927.png

Tanzania IMO. No tuskless but u can add an Ele for ~10k either way. The lion trophy fee will be large and the mane likely relatively small.

Most areas in TZ you will not find a legal bull elephant.

Most areas in TZ you will not find a legal bull elephant.
Mike Fell has taken 70-90 pounders in Maswa and has a cancellation open this year in November which is prime time there. If someone wants his contact info, send me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadM1958

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.