Looking for a hunt

Andrew.Gelucc59

New member
Joined
May 14, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, unfortunately the farm my family usually hunts on every year cancelled on us last minute.
Im looking for a farm to meat hunt outside of joburg
Mainly impala, blue wildebeest, kudu, warthog
Thank you
 
Hello, unfortunately the farm my family usually hunts on every year cancelled on us last minute.
Im looking for a farm to meat hunt outside of joburg
Mainly impala, blue wildebeest, kudu, warthog
Thank you
There are some many FB forums on " hunting/ meat hunts ect" in SA, have you tried one of those?
 
Hello, unfortunately the farm my family usually hunts on every year cancelled on us last minute.
Im looking for a farm to meat hunt outside of joburg
Mainly impala, blue wildebeest, kudu, warthog
Thank you
Rough break getting left high and dry by your usual spot — welcome to the wild world of last-minute hunting plans! If you're after Impala, Wildebeest, Kudu, or Warthog just outside Joburg, you’ve got options — it’s just time to start DM’ing or forum-snooping for private land access or guided setups. A few well-placed messages here and some luck, and you’ll be on a new farm in no time. Good luck — and keep your powder dry!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,141
Members
169,709
Latest member
Dwayne59A
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top