Looking for a bow

If you know you are getting more interested in bow hunting, keep in mind that a good bow can last a long time. A bit extra $$ for a bow that you will be happy to use for the next 5-10 years is something to consider. Also, if you can easily practice from home or close to home, you might end up shooting regularly. There is something delightfully calming about archery.
 
The legendary Chuck Adams just killed the world record velvet Sitka blacktail. He still shoots fingers, round wheels, and gets a whopping 250 fps from his arrow.

The point being any compound in the last 20 years can easily “ outperform” Chucks rig. Therefore, any 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 year old bow is sufficient.

find one that fits, practice like mad, and go forth and hunt
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,124
Members
169,116
Latest member
SanfordPav
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top