Looking For 7mm STW Brass, Ammo, Reloading Items, Etc

Albert GRANT

AH elite
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Maine
Media
55
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
As the title says looking for 7mm STW. Let me know what you have to get rid of!
 
We have Nosler 7mm STW 160 Accubond loaded ammo. Might have a few boxes of new Nosler brass also.
Pm me or call shop on Monday if I can be of help

Mark
 
We have Nosler 7mm STW 160 Accubond loaded ammo. Might have a few boxes of new Nosler brass also.
Pm me or call shop on Monday if I can be of help

Mark
I appreciate you reaching out, and I mean no offense, but I am hoping to avoid the current high retail prices on stuff and find people that have items they have no use for and are willing to pass on at a reasonable price. If I end up buying retail, I will contact you, however. Thanks again for the reply
 
I have a 7mm STW, let me look and see what I have that I could share. I know I don't have ammo. Would you be interested on 8mm Mag brass, they can be necked down and used on a 7mm STW? Also, check with Brassmanbrass.com, he carries once fire brass, and his prices are reasonable.
 
I have a 7mm STW, let me look and see what I have that I could share. I know I don't have ammo. Would you be interested on 8mm Mag brass, they can be necked down and used on a 7mm STW? Also, check with Brassmanbrass.com, he carries once fire brass, and his prices are reasonable.

Thanks, I appreciate it! Ammo isn't a big deal, would rather load for it, but I put it in case someone had some kicking around they just wanted to dump off. I've never tried necking down, but I might give it a go if need be.
 
I'll check when I get home from work and let you know.

O
 
I got some new never loaded brass of you need it. And some once fired. Not sure on number.
 
Here you go. On gunbroker
Screenshot_20220730-231601_Chrome.jpg
 
Thanks guys, but again, I found what I need and certainly a better deal than that GB stuff, lol. That's exactly why I posted on the various forums- to avoid the crazy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,007
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top