Looking For .375 H&H Lee Loader Kit

Forrest Halley

AH legend
Joined
Jul 28, 2019
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
4,715
Location
VA, USA
Media
29
Looking for a .375 H&H Lee Loader Kit. Yes I realize I am late to the game by about 20 years or more. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell or be rid of? Thanks for reading.
 
Forrest,
When the big Tanner gun shows open up again in Denver, there will be so much reloading stuff available it will make the buyers' heads spin! I talked to a guy with three large tables full of stuff last January, and he said he had a garage full of more reloading components. But then all the shows shut down cause of the virus. When the shows resume, I'll look for the Lee loader kit and anything else you or anyone else may want/desire.
CEH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,776
Members
169,618
Latest member
HaiB510725
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top