little box

Hyde Hunter

AH elite
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
1,338
Reaction score
1,762
Location
Stickney,SD
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
life member NRA,CowBoy Fast Draw
there is a small box with "enter your search item" on my screen that just popped up how do I get rid of it
 
there is a small box with "enter your search item" on my screen that just popped up how do I get rid of it
This has nothing to do with AH.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,917
Latest member
SherleneWr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top