Lion Tattoo

chiefdale

AH veteran
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
126
Reaction score
104
Media
27
Hunting reports
Africa
1
africa bug bit me pretty bad. Can’t wait to get back. I’ve always loved lions and have always wanted one. After seeing them in Africa, I decided a realistic lion on my sleeve will be a great addition.

I’m using a realistic tattoo artist who’s incredible. He likes references of true photos of lions and goes from there.

I’ve googled a ton. I’d love to see if y’all had any amazing lion pictures that could go on my sleeve. If I end up with yours... beer on me!
 
Sadly, no lion pictures to share yet.
 
Here are some Lion sketches from Wildlife Artist Marcello Pettineo

full


full
 
full
 
I saw this and thought I would show you. The look on the lion's face is what I think is cool. The extent of the tatoo is rather too much in my opinion!

Screenshot_20190615-105559_Instagram.jpg
 
This would be great on one of the side panels of a double rifle. Wonder if there would be copyright issues though. :unsure:

1673897133490.png
 
Whoever has done that lion has got a fantastic facial attitude for him. Superb confident arrogance backed by ability

Screenshot_20190615-105559_Instagram.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Know lady who had a leopard tattoo done on her tit when she was 18.....at age 65 it had turned into a giraffe....
....and the gazelle on her husbands belly has become a hippo....

HWL
 
  • Like
Reactions: IvW
I saw this and thought I would show you. The look on the lion's face is what I think is cool. The extent of the tatoo is rather too much in my opinion!

View attachment 288771

That is some incredible tattoo artistry on display there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top