Lion Rug Mount

I am partial to rugs. I love my bear hunting, and I think nothing shows off the beauty of the hide more than a well done rug. I doubt I will ever be able to get an African lion, but I am still hopeful for a North American Mountain Lion. On my wifes insistence, my sprinng 2022 zebra will be a rug...now that is going to spread out and take up a lot of room! It is up to her to figure out where it goes...but I am thinking probably on the wall behind the couch.
 
You'll be surprised that a zebra rug doesn't take that much space. My wife wanted "her" zebra rug on the wall to keep it away from the dogs & foot traffic.

1670354062278.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,402
Members
170,314
Latest member
MarshaMass
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top