Lightweight leather glove help

If into branded name dropping, might as well go full monty. How about a pair of Lamborghini driving gloves with matching driving shoes. The wait-a-bit is waiting :)

Here's a pair of Nomex flight gloves I bought at a DRMO sale at Eielson AFB in Fairbanks in about 1993. I have two more pair in case these wear out.... still using these. They have been to Africa every trip in addition to all warm weather hunting locally. These milsurp flight gloves are top quality. Excellent for the purpose. Control of firearm, excellent trigger feel, comfortable in hot weather.

IMG_4163.jpg
 
If into branded name dropping, might as well go full monty. How about a pair of Lamborghini driving gloves with matching driving shoes. The wait-a-bit is waiting :)

Here's a pair of Nomex flight gloves I bought at a DRMO sale at Eielson AFB in Fairbanks in about 1993. I have two more pair in case these wear out.... still using these. They have been to Africa every trip in addition to all warm weather hunting locally. These milsurp flight gloves are top quality. Excellent for the purpose. Control of firearm, excellent trigger feel, comfortable in hot weather.

View attachment 538361
Got to admit.... THAT is superb name dropping.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,288
Latest member
e39bmwcomv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top