Leupold VX-R

KoadaKane

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
75
Reaction score
54
Location
Washington
Media
11
Member of
Life SCI, Life RMEF, Benefactor NRA, Life Whittington Center, Life Wa Arms Collectors, Life SFA, Life VFW,
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, East Cape) and New Zealand (North and South Island) Hawaiian Islands.
FOR SALE…

Leupold VX-R, 2x7x33, 30mm tube; DUPLEX red dot. Excellent condition with slight rub mark.
Cross posted on another site…..$495.00 TYD to lower 48.

LONGSHOT LR-3 2 mile camera; Excellent, used /like new;I bought this a few years ago but never used it. (still prefer to use spotting scope)
$760.00 TYD to lower 48.

USPS MO …
ACCEPTED. Please respond to post followed by PM

IMG_0505.jpeg
IMG_0504.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the VX-R is available…
 
LEUPOLD VX-R is sold to “professor”
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,091
Members
169,697
Latest member
h19anet1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top