Letter: Coalition of tourists appeal for end to hunting outside Kruger

I wonder if this enlightened group is aware that rangers in parks cull animals to help sustain a healthy population? But I guess they rather get some good pics of starving animals and destroyed habitats.
They would rather pay people to shoot animals than have hunters pay to shoot them.

Do the staff at Kruger in any way inform about the need for hunting/culling?
NO. We did tours at Kruger and Pilanesberg. The staff is very anti-hunting and convinces tourists that hunting is a major threat to the native wildlife in the area. We were told "the animals will be shot on sight by hunters if they left the park"!!! National park staff and tour operators are a major cause of the misinformation.

More opinions from the uninformed. These tourists which many are bloody liberals should go back home and worry about their own borders which have become the gateway for terrorists. Though well meaning by "their way of thinking " fact is wildlife if allowed to be governed by the antihuners would be disatreous. Kenya is a shining example of this but yet the liberal media and groups that support banning hunting never speak about that. Why? Hippocrates to be kind. Any of you antihunting a holes surfing here I say this to you. Shut the hell up. Because you will be the problem for the future of wildlife.
Exactly my sentiments!!!

200 educated idiots. So they think these owners of the APNRs will just roll over and say yes! To Brickburn's picture point the parks are becoming wasted land while the private areas are attracting the game due to availability of food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.