Letter: Coalition of tourists appeal for end to hunting outside Kruger

NickyMaz

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, SCI, RMEF, Wild Sheep Foundation
I wonder if this enlightened group is aware that rangers in parks cull animals to help sustain a healthy population? But I guess they rather get some good pics of starving animals and destroyed habitats.
They would rather pay people to shoot animals than have hunters pay to shoot them.

Desert Dog

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Do the staff at Kruger in any way inform about the need for hunting/culling?
NO. We did tours at Kruger and Pilanesberg. The staff is very anti-hunting and convinces tourists that hunting is a major threat to the native wildlife in the area. We were told "the animals will be shot on sight by hunters if they left the park"!!! National park staff and tour operators are a major cause of the misinformation.

Bruce

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAGA/ Cape Hunters/ SA Hunters Association
Hunted
Namibia/Zimbabwe/Zambia/ South Africa/ Botswana/ Tanzania
More opinions from the uninformed. These tourists which many are bloody liberals should go back home and worry about their own borders which have become the gateway for terrorists. Though well meaning by "their way of thinking " fact is wildlife if allowed to be governed by the antihuners would be disatreous. Kenya is a shining example of this but yet the liberal media and groups that support banning hunting never speak about that. Why? Hippocrates to be kind. Any of you antihunting a holes surfing here I say this to you. Shut the hell up. Because you will be the problem for the future of wildlife.
Exactly my sentiments!!!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
200 educated idiots. So they think these owners of the APNRs will just roll over and say yes! To Brickburn's picture point the parks are becoming wasted land while the private areas are attracting the game due to availability of food.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoleneDoug

Latest profile posts

I did a little housekeeping in my shop and found some .500 Jeffery ammo that I no longer need. Superior Ammunition and Hendershots loaded them, along with AHR (American Hunting Rifles). Several Woodleigh/A-Square solids along with lead bullets in both 535g and 600g. Message me for any details.

IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8090.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG