Lets see some Kudu!

Here are some I phone pics of an old one horned bull. Central Namibia cattle ranch bull
IMG_0755.jpeg

13x55 on this bull. Only animal measured
IMG_0725.jpeg

@KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Did you see any nice bulls on your hunt with Mike?
One good one but it gave my friend the slip. Not a lot of kudu in Maswa.
 
Caprivi bull shot amongst elephants

IMG_0622.jpeg
 
TX hunter. You must already have some nice Kudu. I have taken a few but that guy. Wow
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,758
Members
169,009
Latest member
MatthiasCh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top