Let's see some Bosses!

My 4 Buffs so far. Don’t think I’m done yet.

IMG_3617.jpeg
IMG_2186.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg
IMG_3758.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Buffalo, shot this year in the Eastern Cape with Game-4-Africa Safaris.
PHOTO-2025-06-19-13-03-03 (1).jpg


buff.jpg
 
Lots of wonderful, old buffalo! I love the old fellows with very smooth bosses.

@Slickshooter , is there anywhere you’d rather hunt buffalo than the Selous? I think it’s buffalo heaven and can’t wait to be back there chasing old Dugga Boys again with my son.
 
IMG_2182.jpeg


IMG_7616.JPG


IMG_7884.JPG
 
Lots of wonderful, old buffalo! I love the old fellows with very smooth bosses.

@Slickshooter , is there anywhere you’d rather hunt buffalo than the Selous? I think it’s buffalo heaven and can’t wait to be back there chasing old Dugga Boys again with my son.
That’s a good question man but like you it seems like buffalo heaven. I don’t have enough experience in other areas but the quantity of old old Buffalo in the Selous where I was is definitely high. I have ideas of going to other areas but I will head back to the Selous for my next trip as well. I loved every minute of it.
 
I thought this would be a bunch of photos of wives, and/or girlfriends.

Only one guy posted a photo of his wife with a buffalo, kind of the boss with the boss, situation.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,295
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top