Leopard trail cam photos

Sounds like you have a vision of how you want this hunt to go!
You know how it's going to go then.....10 th day at last light.....Scrambling to fill some plains games dreams.....lol

46 day's !!!! Man I can't wait, spoke with my PH yesterday we have several large males coming to baits...If we can just hold em....

Not a good picture, more on face book....also he has not had time to upload and e mail them right now. Anyway I requested he tie up the biggest one. Lol

11536453_819566218122110_2059905490829121581_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you Johnny.....

Hi everyone, just got these this morning from my PH. Caption on e mail YOUR LEOPARD! Let's hope!;)

PICT0297(1).JPG
PICT0298(1).JPG
PICT0299(1).JPG

Looks like a nice cat!! Hope he stays till you arrive,also hope that clock is wrong otherwise you are sleeping in the hide;):)

Looks like a nice cat!! Hope he stays till you arrive,also hope that clock is wrong otherwise you are sleeping in the hide;):)
I thought it looked like a good tom. I ll sleep in the hide NO PROBLEM

39 day's...Not counting mind you.:whistle:

How exciting, thanks for sharing the pictures. Can't wait for the follow up :)

Couple of new pictures....Good to see a cat in the daylight..Anyone know if it's a decent size cat?

leopard 3.jpg
new leopard1.jpg
new leopard 2.jpg

Johnny that looks like a very nice cat,sure you will be very happy to have him in the salt.

I thought so but of course you guy's are the experts.

It's a very nice cat indeed

Yes sir....I d be mighty proud to have him in the salt!

You won't have to sleep in the hide for that one

Hope not but I will if I have to for that big boy!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZGTS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob