Leopard trail cam photos

Johnny if they are finding kills every day, it tells me there are plenty leopards around.......

Johnny if they are finding kills every day, it tells me there are plenty leopards around.......
I was told they are finding them very often. One of the pictures I posted today show a good size tom in the dirt. I mean I am disappointing on some levels as I know hunting the cat is hard enough over bait, Just didn't need an extra dose of harder....

Johnny ask Wayne and Kurt we saw tons of sable calves but the leopards kept going back to the baits.

Johnny ask Wayne and Kurt we saw tons of sable calves but the leopards kept going back to the baits.
Really....Hmmmm.. Maybe theirs hope!;).. Thanks that makes me feel a little more hopeful.

There is always hope....

Yes sir..Many times I ve felt that way on hunts when suddenly it all turns around. My silly self booking a leopard hunt as a first safari....

Johny just remember this.....a hunt aint over till it's over. It wil work out.
Yes sir thank you. Just I was so pumped we had many cats hitting baits Now we have a hunt that is always difficult and added an extra dose of difficulty. Have to trust my PH to work a little harder and wiser.

Just got this…

PICT0014 (1) bait leopard.jpg

I'm no expert, but would call that positive!!! :)

Johnny start smiling again...

one more

lep bait2.jpg

You have to appreciate the effort they are truly putting in...And keeping me in the loop. Thank you sent.

Sounds great, hunters saving sable by baiting.....lol.

@enysse , sounds like the wild dogs did the job for me this week....

Thank you, guess I am a little nervous.....

Chill out man. :)
It's just like any other time you squeeze the trigger.

Like Bob said, work hard and take your chance when it comes.

Good luck.

Chill out man. :)
It's just like any other time you squeeze the trigger.

Like Bob said, work hard and take your chance when it comes.

Good luck.
Thanks Brick....Congrats on your sable..I did not see a pic yet. Did I miss it?

Simon, I am sure they know what to do. But I can't help but feel very dejected. They said they are doing their homework. I know nothing about leopard hunting but I think I know enough to know this is not good.

Stay positive
Leopard are opportunists and if they have an easy meal that is what they will take. If they baits are easy they will hit the baits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!