Leopard mount begins

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
6,903
Reaction score
7,523
Location
Georgia
Media
204
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
13
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey guys, my taxidermist has begun the mounting process for my leopard. He will be mounted on a free form base of rocks along with my dik dik. To my surprise he asked my permission to bring the mount and display it at the Great America Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA.

04E77106-F5D4-41B9-B450-FBA05F15669B.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to the finished product! But probably not as much as you are!
 
I'll be at the show and would love to check it out! Can you share the name of the taxidermist so I can stop by their booth? You can PM if you prefer.
 
I will be at the show as well and would like to make sure I don't miss it so a name would be great.
 
I'll be at the show and would love to check it out! Can you share the name of the taxidermist so I can stop by their booth? You can PM if you prefer.
Kanati elite taxidermy. Please everyone let me know your thoughts.
 
Thank you brother
 
Can’t wait to see it sir!
 
They have a pretty large display at the GAO Show every year and have had some great leopard mounts in the past. I’m confident you’ll be more than pleased with your finished product.
 
Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product
 
Kanati elite taxidermy. Please everyone let me know your thoughts.

I visited Kanati's show room a few months back. They do outstanding work. I'm planning on having then handle my next batch of trophies.
 
I visited Kanati's show room a few months back. They do outstanding work. I'm planning on having then handle my next batch of trophies.
I can assure you, you’ll have no regrets! And love that 90 day turn around option.
 
Can’t wait to see the progress of this magnificent leopard.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,959
Members
169,205
Latest member
rockcalpasssul1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top