Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hey guys, my taxidermist has begun the mounting process for my leopard. He will be mounted on a free form base of rocks along with my dik dik. To my surprise he asked my permission to bring the mount and display it at the Great America Sportsman show in Harrisburg PA.

04E77106-F5D4-41B9-B450-FBA05F15669B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to the finished product! But probably not as much as you are!

I'll be at the show and would love to check it out! Can you share the name of the taxidermist so I can stop by their booth? You can PM if you prefer.

I will be at the show as well and would like to make sure I don't miss it so a name would be great.

I'll be at the show and would love to check it out! Can you share the name of the taxidermist so I can stop by their booth? You can PM if you prefer.
Kanati elite taxidermy. Please everyone let me know your thoughts.

Thank you brother

love it

Can’t wait to see it sir!

They have a pretty large display at the GAO Show every year and have had some great leopard mounts in the past. I’m confident you’ll be more than pleased with your finished product.

Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product

Kanati elite taxidermy. Please everyone let me know your thoughts.

I visited Kanati's show room a few months back. They do outstanding work. I'm planning on having then handle my next batch of trophies.

I visited Kanati's show room a few months back. They do outstanding work. I'm planning on having then handle my next batch of trophies.
I can assure you, you’ll have no regrets! And love that 90 day turn around option.

Can’t wait to see the progress of this magnificent leopard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg