Since 2016
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
us.leica-camera.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Any new Leica Sport Optics product purchase now includes a best-in-class warranty and product protection plan. The ground-breaking new Leica Passport Warranty is completely free and includes a fully transferrable no-questions, no-fault, 10-year accidental damage cover plan and a 30-year manufacturer’s defect warranty, neither of which require a warranty card or receipt.

leica-warranty.jpg

The cast-iron product protection plan allows Leica Sport Optic customers to enjoy their products with greater peace of mind in the knowledge that for a decade, Leica Sport Optics will repair or replace any optic product in the event it is damaged, whatever the reason, at no cost to the customer. Moreover, all optics products include a comprehensive 30-year manufacturer defect warranty, also with no charge. If following the 10-year Passport protection, a product is determined to have a defect with the optical system, Leica will simply repair or replace it. Never before have premium sport optics customers had such back up from a manufacturer after a purchase.

All non-optical products (i.e. accessories) are warranted for two years from date of purchase. The Passport Warranty is available for products initially purchased from an authorized USA or Canadian dealer since Jan 1, 2021. In the event of a defect or damage, please call customer assistance at 800-222-0118 to obtain a Service Order Number (SO), which will be used to identify your warranty request through its completion.

For more information:

leica-passport-warranty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is very good news. It is an amazing written offer. Just a note: for 10 years I held an FFL and was a partner in a small shop. We sold optics too, and dealt with most brands. We saw warranties that were worthless (Nikon, Schmidt and Bender) to solid (Leupold, Tasco). Obviously the price of the product did not correlate with the quality of the optic (eg Tasco). Above, Leica has on paper, a super warranty. It must translate into real life service....the two A's.............affable and available....thanks for posting......(as a PS, Leica was always one of the better ones).......FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross