Legit shop?

John J

AH enthusiast
Joined
Sep 14, 2017
Messages
499
Reaction score
859
Media
63
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1

Has anyone used this gun shop? Everything listed is in stock, they do not list anything they don't have. Seems to good to be true. A quick search and we can't find the shop in the town they claim to be in, (Leander TX). I will call them tomorrow, but figured I'd ask here as well.Thanks, John
Screenshot_20220204-215015_Chrome.jpg
 
The web site is screwy also. It starts to open up to a site, but then immediately opens to another page. Hopefully none of our members send any money their way without some proof they exist.
 
Open the web page….read their online is offline due to upgrading, Read further Loren Ipsum mentioned twice under 24/7. Screams so loud….Scam..so tired of this and seeing it more and more regarding firearms and ammo. Google censors so much but does not seem to care about censoring these sites. Could it be that Google is so anti gun they think gun owners are getting what they deserve when scammed by these sites…I can tell you with sooo many first time gun owners these sites are getting the Nuevo gullible gun owner to bite on the scam.
 
EDIT Further research with: Google Earth shows Texas Pawn at that address. Unlike a lot of scam sites, they do not sell reloading supplies and they take credit cards BUT they list PayPal as a payment method, a HUGE red flag. Having said that, it may be either a legit outfit or bogus one using/spoofing a legit business location. A call to Texas Pawn and the local police department to verify would be prudent.
 
Last edited:
There web site “about us” had a copy of impact guns about us. Fake.
 
Stay away from this. I found a similar site about 6 months ago. They claimed to have any gunpowder you wanted. They only wanted Venmo and one other payment method, no credit card, which screams scam. Website was well done though. Even had an online instant message and answered questions. The person stopped responding to me when i typed that i had googled them and saw a post saying they were a scam.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,444
Messages
1,576,461
Members
170,588
Latest member
yooktoom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top