Legit shop?

John J

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ

Has anyone used this gun shop? Everything listed is in stock, they do not list anything they don't have. Seems to good to be true. A quick search and we can't find the shop in the town they claim to be in, (Leander TX). I will call them tomorrow, but figured I'd ask here as well.Thanks, John
Screenshot_20220204-215015_Chrome.jpg

The web site is screwy also. It starts to open up to a site, but then immediately opens to another page. Hopefully none of our members send any money their way without some proof they exist.

Open the web page….read their online is offline due to upgrading, Read further Loren Ipsum mentioned twice under 24/7. Screams so loud….Scam..so tired of this and seeing it more and more regarding firearms and ammo. Google censors so much but does not seem to care about censoring these sites. Could it be that Google is so anti gun they think gun owners are getting what they deserve when scammed by these sites…I can tell you with sooo many first time gun owners these sites are getting the Nuevo gullible gun owner to bite on the scam.

EDIT Further research with: Google Earth shows Texas Pawn at that address. Unlike a lot of scam sites, they do not sell reloading supplies and they take credit cards BUT they list PayPal as a payment method, a HUGE red flag. Having said that, it may be either a legit outfit or bogus one using/spoofing a legit business location. A call to Texas Pawn and the local police department to verify would be prudent.

Last edited:
There web site “about us” had a copy of impact guns about us. Fake.

Stay away from this. I found a similar site about 6 months ago. They claimed to have any gunpowder you wanted. They only wanted Venmo and one other payment method, no credit card, which screams scam. Website was well done though. Even had an online instant message and answered questions. The person stopped responding to me when i typed that i had googled them and saw a post saying they were a scam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tractorred

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?