Layover Bushbuck

dmyers

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
122
Reaction score
114
Location
Canada
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hunted
Namibia, Canada,
I have an opertunity to hunt for 3-4 days in S. Africa in August 2019 on route to another hunt in another part of africa. I would really like to hunt bushbuck as a main focus in S.A. and I’m always into big warthog and impala if they come by. Anyone have any suggestions whether this is practical and outfitters they recommend? I enjoy bird shooting as well if available by the the way, if thats an option- but bushbuck is the main attraction for me. Suggestions?
 
I have an opertunity to hunt for 3-4 days in S. Africa in August 2019 on route to another hunt in another part of africa. I would really like to hunt bushbuck as a main focus in S.A. and I’m always into big warthog and impala if they come by. Anyone have any suggestions whether this is practical and outfitters they recommend? I enjoy bird shooting as well if available by the the way, if thats an option- but bushbuck is the main attraction for me. Suggestions?

Good day sir,
That would be an excellent time to hunt Bushbuck. Please feel free to drop us an email or a PM, and I will be happy to assist.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
3 or 4 days for just Bushbuck. Seems like a plan someone would enjoy doing! :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,126
Members
169,117
Latest member
TeodoroSch
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top