Reaction score
Website
www.koukuasadventures.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
Hello All,

Unfortunately we had a last minute cancelation on 2 of our Trophy Elephant hunts.
This therefore gives us the opportunity to offer this hunt to you at a highly discounted price!

The hunt will take place in our prime concession- Bwabwata West. This concession is part of a National Park and covers an area of close to 700 000 acres and lies along the Okavango River on the Namibian side, forming the beginning of the Okavango Delta and has a high concentration of game. Our northern border is Angola. This time of year the area forms part of the transit route of elephants moving north through Namibia into parts of Angola. As this is the beginning of our rainy season , some rain can be expected during the hunt.

As we only have 4 weeks of hunting season left, somebody needs to jump on this opportunity fast!

The normal selling price of this hunt is $75,000 USD. We are offering this hunt to you for $40 000 USD- 14 hunting days, Trophy included. This offer is only valid until the end of the 2023 hunting season- November 30th 2023.
Optional/additional trophies are available including Buffalo, Hippo, Roan and Leopard.

For any questions or queries, please message me directly.

Yours in conservation hunting,
Emile

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer!

I’m not your hunter but I suspect those interested in this hunt will want to know who the PH is going to be. Also the expected tusk weight. Camp rifle available? Where do you fly into? Good luck selling this hunt!
Bruce

I wish there was a way for me to take this hunt! Alas money and time are in short supply.

-Matt

I was in their camp this summer. It is a very game rich area. We saw probably over 100 elephants in just a few days. Emile and Kirsten are excellent hosts. The camp is very new and very nicely put together.
This will be a special hunt in a large, wild, unfenced area.

Hey everyone,
To answer just some of the questions on here.
I, Emile, will be guiding the hunt.
Our average ivory for this season is in the mid 50# range.
We do have good reliable rifles in camp for you to use, if you prefer to rather travel without a rifle. 375 HH, 416 Rigby, 458 Win.
You would fly into Windhoek, Hosea Kutako airport and then take a commercial flight up north to Rundu. We would pick you up from here.
The option for a charter flight is also there.
We can help to organize all internal flights from here.
You could also drive up, 9hours if you prefer to see more of the country side. We could pick you up from the International Airport in Windhoek.

I hope this clarifies a few things.
Please message me directly for any more information or concerns.

Regards
Emile

Some impressions from the camp and recent successes.
IMG-20231102-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20231102-WA0014.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20231102-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20231102-WA0017.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
Are these elephants importable to the US?

Hello,
Yes Ivory from Namibia is Importable. We do however recommend to use a importing agent in the US that is dealing with Ivory imports frequently to make the process easier.
Regards
Emile

From the pics it looks like a really nice camp. I am familiar with the area and fishing on the river is awesome!! Unfortunately for this opportunity, I am hunting near there in April for elephant and the two trips would be too close to each other. Good luck to whom ever jumps on it.

This is for somebody who has his bags packed and all his travel documents in order. The easy part is just writing the check or doing the fund transfer. It's November 3, so there is not much time.

Wish my husband's health was better. He has been wanting elephant for some time now.

Thanks for posting this fantastic offer to AH members. This is an area I have always wanted to hunt.....even your fotos look awesome ................FWB

What a fantastic opportunity! I hunted with Emile and Kou Kuas in Bwabwata this year and I was blown away by the amount and quality of game. And Emile will take care of you for sure. I hope someone from AH can do this and tell us all how awesome it was!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyWilmo

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double