Largest Trophies

Kharn

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
350
Reaction score
747
G'day

I have 'ressigned' myself to 'hunting online' for the largest trophies hunters have harvested so I can create a gallery.

This is a photo based thread.

Requirements are the animal must be harvested & presented (dead) no living animal photos please.
 
My eland
2019 Elan.jpg
 
PS to above: RSA Eastern Cape. Easter Sunday, 2019. 40 1/2 inch horn, 1900 lbs.
 
A48FD80B-2F53-4F12-8CD0-D929E69C8388.jpeg

My elephant and the team that made the hunt a success!
 
Wonderful photos from everyone so far, I'd like to add a detail that might of been missed due to the short nature of the OP.

You do not have to be the hunter...I don't want to dull the flow of what's already coming!

Here is an example; clearly not me (however I would love to find information of the photo, person, etc etc). I don't think I have every seen tusks this long on a harvested elephant before, I'm certain someone will chime in with info or a link about it.

My elephant and the team that made the hunt a success!

I don't want to step on toes though as that rompa looks magnificent itself and the ability to hunt any elephant with an experienced and enthusiastic team would trump any "photo finder" excitement I get.

ELEPHANT.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,807
Latest member
BoydGreenw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top