KwaZulu-Natal Hunt end of May

just waiting on your pictures...

Last minute changes like yours trouble me...i do hope that it works out...

I took a 41" Cape buffalo in MKuze Falls PGR, near Pongola, KwaZulu-Natal.

The Nyalas are huge in this area.

You will surely have a great time

watermark.php

KwaZulu-Natal, yes this is the place to hunt Nyala. 2014 is the plan to once again hunt Nyala. Waiting so long cuz I am heading to New Zealand in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm back I got a very nice nyala bull on the last day of the hunt and a nice greater kudu bull on the last day of the hunt, saw plenty of animals but it was way to green to see nyala in.

Congratulations.
Upload those pictures of these trophies and that cover.
Tough to chase those sly shy beasts in the greener.

I up loaded some images.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice trophies. Deep curls on that Kudu and great bases.
Hunting those Nyala close to dark. That must have been a last day, last minute trophy.
Congrats and thanks for sharing the pictures.
That cover looks very thick and certainly green.

That is a incredible kudu!!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue: Truly a monster!!!!

Nice nyala too.

Great trophies...

Fantastic animals!

Congratulations, you did well. Give us more details and photos when you get a chance.

Beautiful trophies, congratulations !

Congratulations on very nice trophies PAHUNTER. You should swing by our booth at Harrisburg next year! Would love to see a pic of the buffalo.

Best regards,

Jacques

Beautiful trophys PAHunter! Nyala is on my list for my next safari!

Yes Last day, last hour, last 15 min, he would not turn for me while he was feeding he finally gave me a very poor angled shot and my PH ask if I could hit him and I said Yes.

The Nyala was the last day, last hour, last 15 mins of light, I was on him for 35 mins but he would not turn the PH was getting jumpy cause we were losing light he finally gave me a poor angled shot the PH ask if I could hit him and I said yes Sir pop 200 yard he staggered and went into the river bottom high trees and we found him. Both animals are free range low fence that is all I hunted on this trip, they had a very wet year and most of the leave's where on the trees which made it hard, we saw lots of big Nyala Bulls but just no shot opportunities. I almost shot a huge male baboon but poor communications let him live another day. I also had a bigger Kudu in my sights but he gave us the slip going up the ridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois