Kudu Wall Pedestal Taxidermy Mount

Show him my wildebeest, looks fantastic as a wall pedestal
This is Av8or ‘s Blue. It is on my favorite wildebeest WP. It also happens to be the same pose Mark’s black WB is on.
FDA1B2CB-315D-44F9-898F-EBC763B0E39B.jpeg
98B3ECDA-857B-42A9-90EC-25F25A5BB071.jpeg
AF9BDE9C-D314-4EB4-992D-001D1B8614BE.jpeg
974A9A5F-8E18-492B-865D-F8F4D8125C36.jpeg

Beautiful mount of a great Kudu! Way better than the standard straight ahead shoulder mount. Much more natural looking.
Thank you

If you look closely at his pedestal mounts, the juncture of the hide and pedestal are done in a very tasteful beautiful manner. They look great !
His work is excellent.

If you look closely at his pedestal mounts, the juncture of the hide and pedestal are done in a very tasteful beautiful manner. They look great !
His work is excellent.
thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowan458

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.