Kudu Horns Wanted

Lucia

New member
Joined
Jun 8, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi All.

I am looking for large Quantities of Kudu horns.
The bigger the better.
We are situated in South Africa.
If anyone is able to assist me please contact me on:
luciabenhayun@gmail.com

Thank you

Kind Regards
Lucia
 
Lucia, sorry I could not part with any of mine. Do you mind if I ask what you plan to do with them? Good luck..
 
Very popular decorating item right now. One of my employees wants a set for her house and she hates hunting.
 
you might check with KOLO taxidermy in S.A.. they had a barn full in 2013 Forrest
 
Hi All

So we use the Kudu horns for Shofars (blowing horns)

Please let me know if you guys hear of anything.

Thank you :)
 
No , it is KOLO Taxidermy in S.A.
I am @ sea and my contact numbers are at home, I hunted with African barefoot safaris ( Reon) he can give you their phone number. Reon is in Marken S.A. Forrest
 
No , it is KOLO Taxidermy in S.A.
I am @ sea and my contact numbers are at home, I hunted with African barefoot safaris ( Reon) he can give you their phone number. Reon is in Marken S.A. Forrest
Hi Kathy

Thank you so much, I will really appreciate that.

Please let me know once you are home so that you can send the number to me.

Many Thanks

Lucia
 
Hi All.

I am looking for large Quantities of Kudu horns.
The bigger the better.
We are situated in South Africa.
If anyone is able to assist me please contact me on:
luciabenhayun@gmail.com

Thank you

Kind Regards
Lucia
Where in South Africa are you?
 
Very popular decorating item right now. One of my employees wants a set for her house and she hates hunting.

Yep all stuff Africa is very popular now for home decoration. It's funny that many of the people who want to decorate are anti hunting and push for fake items.
 
I always find it interesting when I see a zebra rug printed onto a cow hide.
 
Very interesting - non hunters (dare I say Anti-hunters) wanting game parts to decorate with?? Likely similar ilk that denounces us carnivores but wears leather and uses lots of other byproducts......
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,788
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top