Knives from Von Gruff

An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.

Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!

Figure out how to do a Ranger with that "temper line" yet? I really think I would like one of those. :A Way To Go:
Have it in the to do basket Joe. Have these I gorund and started the handsanding on yesterday and Rays new Harpoon knife ahead if it though. Will order in a couple of bars this week to have on hand for when I get to that page. (y)
IMG_20210404_164640.jpg

An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.
Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!

I do one of those​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
Bird and trout.jpg

Owww, zebrawood on a pocket ranger! Great idea!
I have this pocket ranger in ladder damascus I ground up some time back in the ready drawer Cody but only have the one set of zebrawood scales which are going on Rays knife(excuse the poor early morning light pic)
IMG_20210405_065917.jpg

If I redrill it for a flat back buff bolster with nickle silver pins and a nickle silver spacer with this superb piece of tasmanian blackwood with broken fiddleback in a border stamped sheath with black edge fading to brown leather then that may very well be a better option for you ;)
i282882364649874653._szw1280h1280_.png

I do one of those​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
View attachment 396092Superb!

Gorgeous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you