Knives from Von Gruff

An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.

Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!

Figure out how to do a Ranger with that "temper line" yet? I really think I would like one of those. :A Way To Go:
Have it in the to do basket Joe. Have these I gorund and started the handsanding on yesterday and Rays new Harpoon knife ahead if it though. Will order in a couple of bars this week to have on hand for when I get to that page. (y)
IMG_20210404_164640.jpg

An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.
Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!

I do one of those​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
Bird and trout.jpg

Owww, zebrawood on a pocket ranger! Great idea!
I have this pocket ranger in ladder damascus I ground up some time back in the ready drawer Cody but only have the one set of zebrawood scales which are going on Rays knife(excuse the poor early morning light pic)
IMG_20210405_065917.jpg

If I redrill it for a flat back buff bolster with nickle silver pins and a nickle silver spacer with this superb piece of tasmanian blackwood with broken fiddleback in a border stamped sheath with black edge fading to brown leather then that may very well be a better option for you ;)
i282882364649874653._szw1280h1280_.png

I do one of those​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
View attachment 396092Superb!

Gorgeous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.