Knives from Von Gruff

An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.

Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!
 
Figure out how to do a Ranger with that "temper line" yet? I really think I would like one of those. :A Way To Go:
Have it in the to do basket Joe. Have these I gorund and started the handsanding on yesterday and Rays new Harpoon knife ahead if it though. Will order in a couple of bars this week to have on hand for when I get to that page. (y)
IMG_20210404_164640.jpg
 
An idea - how about a bird and trout knife, something smaller ans sleek of line? Knives speak through their form far more than their adornment, and usually less is more.
Bird and trout sounds like a great model... would love to see one of those!

I do one of those​

​

​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
Bird and trout.jpg
 
Owww, zebrawood on a pocket ranger! Great idea!
I have this pocket ranger in ladder damascus I ground up some time back in the ready drawer Cody but only have the one set of zebrawood scales which are going on Rays knife(excuse the poor early morning light pic)
IMG_20210405_065917.jpg

If I redrill it for a flat back buff bolster with nickle silver pins and a nickle silver spacer with this superb piece of tasmanian blackwood with broken fiddleback in a border stamped sheath with black edge fading to brown leather then that may very well be a better option for you ;)
i282882364649874653._szw1280h1280_.png
 

I do one of those​

​

​

Bird and Trout​

The bird and trout has a 4 inch blade of NitroV stainless with this example having upgraded curve backed brass 3 (copper) pin bolster with the Tasmanian Blackwood handle.
View attachment 396092Superb!
 
Gorgeous
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top