Kaokoland - Namibia 14 Day Trophy Leopard Hunt 2026

Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2019
AH veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
400
Location
NAMIBIA
Website
jamyhunts.com
Deals & offers
28
Media
396
Articles
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, NAPHA
Jamy Traut Safaris recently signed 5 new conservancies in Kaokoland. We now have an amazing 2,700,000 acres across nine conservancies. We acquired several new quota, which include trophy leopard.

All inclusive 2026 leopard price as follow:
- 14 days @ U$ 1050 (ex 15% VAT)
- 7000 trophy fee if shot
- includes pre baiting, conservancy fee, transfers and leopard tag.

Please contact Kirsten for more information.
info@jamyhunt.com

Happy Hunting!!
1d3f7230-6f65-4ee8-851d-e1ac9494b0cb.jpeg
40e11337-c37e-4a5a-9826-40ef2c80b41d.jpeg
506f994a-8185-452f-850e-b6d9ef9e28bc.jpeg
64694113-d5d8-44e8-8c91-9fbae2c18f62.jpeg
b8def109-0ba3-4af9-b803-d2ea8071815d.jpeg
6f38f653-8bc4-42aa-8123-4ff7e9996d58.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What about baiting and pre baiting?
 
Great deal and a great outfitter…
I want to see this area someday… it’s different. Shoot some great plainsgame while hoping for a leopard
 
I guess I should have been more specific. What does pre baiting include? How far ahead of the hunt. And then if further baits are required what is the cost. Still waiting on the daylight reply. As I understand some areas are daylight only, other allow night. Just checking before I spend my money!
 
I guess I should have been more specific. What does pre baiting include? How far ahead of the hunt. And then if further baits are required what is the cost. Still waiting on the daylight reply. As I understand some areas are daylight only, other allow night. Just checking before I spend my money in
20000 is not a lot for a leopard.

This is a very good deal, with a very good outfitter!!
Thanks!
What about baiting and pre baiting?
Pre baiting is included. We bait the kaokoland area from around now until end of the season. We have permanent guys baiting. We have 3-8 tags (some conservancies have only 1 leopard in three years) every year in 8 different conservancies. We would bait two of the 8 conservancies before the hunter arrives. There will be between 8-12 baits. When we shoot in one conservancy, we will move to the next one. We have 4 permanent camps in kaokoland and also set up fly camps if needed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should have been more specific. What does pre baiting include? How far ahead of the hunt. And then if further baits are required what is the cost. Still waiting on the daylight reply. As I understand some areas are daylight only, other allow night. Just checking before I spend my mon

Like I replied earlier. We anyway bait the areas year round. If you shoot a zebra, giraffe, springbok or any Plains game JTHS would buy the meat from the community and use it for bait. Otherwise we would by a donkey from a local community for around $100-150 and use that for bait.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,311
Messages
1,572,544
Members
169,584
Latest member
RebekahH86
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top