Kalahari only animals...

..he makes them up himself after a couple of beers.. :biggrin2:

He gets quite vociferous after a couple of beer to. :)
 
Diamondhitch , what's with the big words? I had to look it up.:rolleyes::clapping:

LOL everyone needs to know at least one big word. Even Wayne knows one!
 
..he makes them up himself after a couple of beers.. :biggrin2:

Hey, those are real words... they just sound made up at that point!!! :beer:
 
He gets quite vociferous after a couple of beer to. :)

I have heard that before, of course it was worded a lot differently. Your way definitely sounds better! :cool:
 
Now your just being vexatious.

now are you sure you arent being a bit pedantic :fishing::biggrin2::beer: and i have had more than a couple of beers and a sh-t load more of grey goose orange and coke...........coca cola that is for you people in places that get confuzed as to what coke is!!......:tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin2:
 
now are you sure you arent being a bit pedantic :fishing::biggrin2::beer: and i have had more than a couple of beers and a sh-t load more of grey goose orange and coke...........coca cola that is for you people in places that get confuzed as to what coke is!!......:tongue::tongue::tongue::biggrin2:

isn't pedantic a fancy name for a poof?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top