Just won a Buffalo hunt!

Congrats on your prize!
 
Wow, congrats!!!
 
where did you get the tickets on line for the raffle? How exciting, and I applaud you for considering the rem 700 as your other rifles are the same make/model. Less to think about when the moment happens!!
 
where did you get the tickets on line for the raffle? How exciting, and I applaud you for considering the rem 700 as your other rifles are the same make/model. Less to think about when the moment happens!!

They were offered on the outfitters Facebook page
 
Outstanding Matt, congrats and best of luck in the prep for the hunt!
 
Wow! That is outstanding. You definitely have luck on your side. Need to go buy a lotto ticket!

Congrats!!
 
Unbelievable! Winning a Cape buffalo hunt!
The only thing I'm ever "winning" seems to be more bills and great grandkids!

Just looked in the mirror and I'm green with envy!
Have a great time planning and going on your hunt, but please don't forget us on AH and post pics and report.

Enjoy!
 
Unbelievable! Winning a Cape buffalo hunt!
The only thing I'm ever "winning" seems to be more bills and great grandkids!

Just looked in the mirror and I'm green with envy!
Have a great time planning and going on your hunt, but please don't forget us on AH and post pics and report.

Enjoy!
Thank you
 
How lucky can a guy get? An almost free Buff Hunt and a new rifle. Enjoy both.
 
Congrats! You can't win if you don't put in!
 
Congrats...What a great prize to win. As mentioned here by other members just ask away! The knowledge here is extensive. Listen to your PH while your out there. Buy enough gun for sure .. The 375 is the minimum allowed in SA for buff. Can't go wrong with the 375 HH for buff. I too will be taking the same hunt in August adding hippo to it also. Have a blast!
 
Congrats...What a great prize to win. As mentioned here by other members just ask away! The knowledge here is extensive. Listen to your PH while your out there. Buy enough gun for sure .. The 375 is the minimum allowed in SA for buff. Can't go wrong with the 375 HH for buff. I too will be taking the same hunt in August adding hippo to it also. Have a blast!
Thanks. Since I'm already going to be there, I am also considering adding a hippo
 
Matt you lucky dog! My two cents..... 375 H&H is a sweet rifle for Africa including Cape buffalo. As far as reading material Boddington's book titled Buffalo! is a good all round book on hunting buffalo and should give you a good idea what you have gotten yourself in to! As far as hunting it this year or next.... you would save on the airfare and the long plane ride if you did it in conjunction with this years trip. But there is something to be said for looking forward to another trip to Africa next year. No wrong answers here just choices.
 
Matt you lucky dog! My two cents..... 375 H&H is a sweet rifle for Africa including Cape buffalo. As far as reading material Boddington's book titled Buffalo! is a good all round book on hunting buffalo and should give you a good idea what you have gotten yourself in to! As far as hunting it this year or next.... you would save on the airfare and the long plane ride if you did it in conjunction with this years trip. But there is something to be said for looking forward to another trip to Africa next year. No wrong answers here just choices.
I'm all about taking a second trip
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,571
Members
169,373
Latest member
MatthewHal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top