Just received my .375 back

SkullKeeper

Silver supporter
AH elite
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,646
Reaction score
3,112
Location
Virginia
Media
35
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
I had my stocker do a few little things including adding cross bolts, adding a bit of weight up front and a refinish...
A6A12D65-5865-4ABC-886E-8819DFB251DA.jpeg
D54B7D65-8612-4093-B4E5-AAFE45826C9A.jpeg
DFC7C717-1D36-4216-A8AD-8B329C44BF13.jpeg
 
Looking very good! What rifle is that?
 
Great looking rifle! Bet it shoots as good as it looks!
 
Very nice rifle! Will you leave it with open sights or put a scope on?
 
What is the stock wood and what is the forend tip wood?
 
Gorgeous rifle!

I'll give you $1,500 for it, even if it's a .22 LR and can't put 2 bullets in a gallon milk jug at 50 yards.
 
Maybe I should read the heading before making a comment...



.375 H&H?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,179
Members
169,918
Latest member
WildHare
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top