Joined from Alabama

Welcome! Lovely rifles. You should take them to Africa and write about it here.
 
Welcome to AH! Beautiful rifles you have there.
 
Welcome from a fellow Alabaman, great rifles!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, loads of info and discussions to enjoy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top