John Rigby & Co and Rhino Habitat project

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

Rhino habitat with Robin and Pauline Hurt cooperation,and Rigby will build 12 rifles which will be limited and donations of it will go to help the rhino's there.

Looking forward to see the 12 rifles that each will be different and unique,just like the ones they are individually named after .

What a great idea! Can't wait to get a look at them!

Congratulations to Marc and the Rigby team and the Rhino Habitat project.
Some lucky folks are going to get great rifles and contribute to a great cause.

a Great initiative and well done on everyone involved. Can't wait to see one!

How wonderful! Robin and Pauline have worked so hard and with such dedication to make a dream come true with the Rhino Habitat. Hooray for John Rigby & Co!! Twelve people will own 12 very special rifles. And saw where Robin will be at the SCI Conference next week. Anyone else have his latest book A Dangerous Game? I have a collection of books written by some of the greats, including Tony Seth Smith, Donald Ker, Syd Downey, Aflredo Pelizzoli, Laddy Wincza, Terry Mathews. You know Robin's books are included in the collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SibylLasse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,