Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI International, SCI New Zealand Chapter
Hunted
New Zealand, New Caledonia, Australia, Pakistan, USA
We often use jet boats here in New Zealand to access hunting areas which are well off the beaten track, it also adds another exciting element to the hunt! This particular area in this video is home to Red Deer and a few feral hogs, trophy quality is low so we mainly hunt here for meat, during the fishing season tho the lake and river is home to huge trophy brown trout. The Lake ( Lake Hauroko ) is New Zealand's deepest at 463 meters, it then drains via the the Wairaurahiri river which falls 185 meters over 27 kms to the sea, location Fiordland national park. Video shows a typical trip down the river:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hand grips for the white knuckle ride!
Must be a Renal Unit at the bottom to help with the Kidney replacements.

Beautiful country side, and it looked like the boat ride was a blast. More fun going upstream by the look on the drivers face...:heh::heh::beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.