Jason Stone

People still hunt with him apparently. He’s guided Mark Peterson and his dad too
View attachment 623878
Yes he is still very popular and does all types of hunts and markets for a lot.

He has not slowed down at all. Any press is good press
He does still seem to hunt twitch the record book guys for sure. But he also does just grand old school safaris as well. He stays busy

Brian Bailey and him have hunted all across the continent. Feel free to look up Brian Bailey. A busy hunter himself and a record book chaser.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,429
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,427
Latest member
mostbetcz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top