Jack Lott's 1968 BRNO .375 On Gunbroker

Albert you are going to AFRICA! Dreams do come true man! When do you leave?

Charlie,
I fly out Tues am. If all goes well I will be in Andri Fox's rig heading to the east cape hunting grounds by 3pm wed!

Ok Wheels this rifle would look really nice next to your 404! When are you bringing it home? You know you want it.

Told James I would take it off his hands. I offered to trade James a nearly new CZ for that old BRNO. Mine even has the original safety instead of some aftermarket contraption. Then you have provenance! James has even hunted with the owner of the CZ. Think of how special that is!

James of course agreed to all of this, but said something along the lines of not wanting to take advantage of an old geezer with dementia. No clue what that means.

Told James I would take it off his hands. I offered to trade James a nearly new CZ for that old BRNO. Mine even has the original safety instead of some aftermarket contraption. Then you have provenance! James has even hunted with the owner of the CZ. Think of how special that is!

James of course agreed to all of this, but said something along the lines of not wanting to take advantage of an old geezer with dementia. No clue what that means.

I saw the referenced exchange and found it difficult to associate with the Wheels I know. Perhaps we should all explain to James that you are in fact, of sound mind, and that this rifle belongs in your collection.

@CAustin , I suspect @Wheels is part gypsy. It was the strangest thing while he was convincing me to let him take that albatross BRNO off my hands. He somehow managed to get $20 out of my wallet, that is an accomplishment. Especially considering it was over the net.

So that's what it was. I was sure I felt a disturbance in The Force.

@CAustin , I suspect @Wheels is part gypsy. It was the strangest thing while he was convincing me to let him take that albatross BRNO off my hands. He somehow managed to get $20 out of my wallet, that is an accomplishment. Especially considering it was over the net.

Will you take $20 for the BRNO? If that's not enough, just pm me. I found a place where I can get more money.:sneaky::D

upload_2016-8-19_11-57-21.png

upload_2016-8-19_11-58-0.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-19_11-57-44.png
    upload_2016-8-19_11-57-44.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 90
  • upload_2016-8-19_11-57-49.png
    upload_2016-8-19_11-57-49.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 114
Can always count on Wheels for the humor!

Bob is definitely more Jack than Yoda.

:S Flag: HOORAH..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamcoUlt

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you