It's what we do...(crazy!)

Funny how some mornings I struggle to wake up for work at 5:30, yet during deer season nothing can keep me asleep. I had a trip planned with some buddies a couple years ago, and I got terribly ill just before with some type of flu/bug. Bail on the trip?? Of course not. Work half a day Friday, drive 5 1/2 hours hopped up on DayQuil, hunt until Sunday at noon and drive home. Felt miserable driving there and back, yet somehow I remember that being a great deer camp.
 
If you need a rifle-bearer/fire maker/camp squaw I am your man!
That's what I was implying, you are more than welcome to join me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,883
Members
169,046
Latest member
ЛунаХофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top