It's started here!

Here was an auction on Gunbroker I was watching. So is the seller a scalper, or just sold an item at the right time to a foolish buyer? Almost makes me want to put up the 6 boxes I have on Gunbroker.

I’m going to say “over zealous buyer” on this one. Note it was a no reserve auction.

I see what you mean though, at a certain point you’ve crossed the common sense Rubicon. This stuff isn’t minted by the Lollipop Guild in Oz…is it?
 
I’m going to say “over zealous buyer” on this one. Note it was a no reserve auction.

I see what you mean though, at a certain point you’ve crossed the common sense Rubicon. This stuff isn’t minted by the Lollipop Guild in Oz…is it?
@Lone Star Bluegrass
Not as yet, but unlike the US we can't send primer or powder or even loaded ammo thru any form of post.
Definitely a BIG NO NO
Primers are in very short supply and in some areas they are unobtainium. Projectiles in common cals are heading the same way. If you have 6.5mm or up Atomic 29 in Australia and outer edge starts at 24 cal from memory.
Bob.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,516
Members
169,576
Latest member
Teresa7277
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top