It’s finished!

7MAG

AH enthusiast
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
270
Reaction score
315
Location
United States
Media
18
As I’ve stated in a previous post, I had purchased this 7mag new and it had a chamber issue. Rather than being the typical A-hole and selling it, I decided to build it! I kept it as a 7mm as it’s my favorite cartridge and just good for everything besides DG. The only thing OEM Is the 700 action. What you can’t see in the photo is the trijicon scope that I’ll be mounting and the custom brake I had build out of Idaho.

E148F151-65BA-4969-B269-1137F0A95C15.jpeg
C590A126-29C0-40D0-9DF5-134322DC590A.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice build!
 
M700 Magnum Action
Remington Custom Shop BDL
custom 24” 7mm barrel. 1:9
Oversized recoil lug
Custom tapered 4 port brake
Timed, welded & threaded bolt handle
Fluted bolt and knob
LRI upgraded ejector & spring
H-S bedded stock
0 MOA rail with Warne rings
Trijicon illuminated 3-9
Atlas bipod rail
Harris QD bipod with fabricated spikes
Barrel, BDLand brake are cerekoted graphite black and bolt assembly is done stainless
 
Very nice! Given it had a chamber issue, what did you have to do to fix it?
 
What's the weight?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top