ISO 7x57 Mauser

brummerb1

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
105
Location
Texas
Member of
DSC,SCI
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, USA.
ISO 7x57 in a commercial mauser or winchester or anything classic.
 
I've got three 7x57's that I've contemplated selling, not sure if they fit your criteria, but they are a Ruger No. 1A, a CZ 550 FS (full stock) and a Dakota model 76 Alpine Hunter. i can get you pics and pricing if you are interested in any of them.

I'm busy with work and planning fall hunts, so i may be slow to reply.

regards,

Ken
 
I've got three 7x57's that I've contemplated selling, not sure if they fit your criteria, but they are a Ruger No. 1A, a CZ 550 FS (full stock) and a Dakota model 76 Alpine Hunter. i can get you pics and pricing if you are interested in any of them.

I'm busy with work and planning fall hunts, so i may be slow to reply.

regards,

Ken
Thanks Ken. Possibly interested in the dakota. If you can send pics and prices please.
 
I've got three 7x57's that I've contemplated selling, not sure if they fit your criteria, but they are a Ruger No. 1A, a CZ 550 FS (full stock) and a Dakota model 76 Alpine Hunter. i can get you pics and pricing if you are interested in any of them.

I'm busy with work and planning fall hunts, so i may be slow to reply.

regards,

Ken
Not to hijack this thread, but I'd like to see your pics and price on the Ruger No. 1A.
 
Might as well post picture of the CZ too. LOL!!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,632
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top