Introduction

Welcome aboard Team Beretta. Dittos on you being lucky enough to have a wife that shares your hunting and shooting interests.

Hi Ridgewalker

Just an update on the Pan African. Myself not so good but my wife did great. Beretta Africa 2020 Champion and 2nd overall in the Pan African Championships.
20200226_193121.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the lady can shoot. Who taught her? Did she ever do any Olympic shooting?

Welcome to AH Chris! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to AH @TEAM BERETTA. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorinaG

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]