Intro from Charleston SC

Hello All!

Joining here from Charleston, South Carolina. Classic southeast flatland hunter excited for first trip to Africa. Booked with Buzz and CMS safaries next summer in Zim - Dande East. I’ve been reading and soaking up the knowledge here so thanks for all your willingness to share.

Keeping an eye out for a quality DR 470 as well. Would love to handle one in person if anyone is close!

Richard
Richard, I just saw your post and welcome to the group. I live in Columbia SC just up the road from you and have been to Zim. I do not have a double but have two bolt rifles I’ve used there many times, What will you be hunting? If there are any question I can answer about your trip please let me know.

Wayne Green
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Richard, I just saw your post and welcome to the group. I live in Columbia SC just up the road from you and have been to Zim. I do not have a double but have two bolt rifles I’ve used there many times, What will you be hunting? If there are any question I can answer about your trip please let me know.

Wayne Green
Hey thanks for reaching out. I’m a former gamecock athlete painfully hoping we can win again! We will be hunting buff and some plains this time around. Mainly going for my father in law on this trip as he read Capstick one too many times haha his dream of a dugga boy and I’m going to enjoy the hunt! I’m sure I’ll get the big to return again!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top