Infections on the Rise, Johannesburg Mayor Dies: Virus Update

I don’t know what is really going on but I watched this in its entirety and I saw no tin foil hats.

The comment section sure is interesting.

I'll watch the video later.

I don’t know what is really going on but I watched this in its entirety and I saw no tin foil hats.
An underwriter ....... I wonder if he does open heart surgery as well? :unsure:

The German on the laptop looks a little too desperate to me ......... o_O

As I previously stated, I have watched the entire thing. I don't care what they look like. Everything the underwriter says is able to be investigated by the public at the patent office. I'm not done looking up all of the patent numbers yet. So far, I can't find anything he says as being false. There is also an attorney and a doctor on there as well. I find it very compelling. YMMV however.

Just did the Qatar Doha to JNB flight and then transfer to SA Airlink to Windhoek route.

Qatar was adamant that I'd have to reclaim my bags and re-check in at JNB when I arrived. Got to JNB and the passport control looked at my baggage tags and said no need to reclaim simply go to your SA Airlink gate. SA Airlink transfer desk completely unstaffed so no one I could double check with. Boarded and arrived in WDH and rifles and checked baggage made it just fine. Always exciting.

Just did the Qatar Doha to JNB flight and then transfer to SA Airlink to Windhoek route.

Qatar was adamant that I'd have to reclaim my bags and re-check in at JNB when I arrived. Got to JNB and the passport control looked at my baggage tags and said no need to reclaim simply go to your SA Airlink gate. SA Airlink transfer desk completely unstaffed so no one I could double check with. Boarded and arrived in WDH and rifles and checked baggage made it just fine. Always exciting.
Thanks for the update. Gracy Travel is assuring me my bags and rifle will be checked through Doha / JHB to Lusaka.

As I previously stated, I have watched the entire thing. I don't care what they look like. Everything the underwriter says is able to be investigated by the public at the patent office. I'm not done looking up all of the patent numbers yet. So far, I can't find anything he says as being false. There is also an attorney and a doctor on there as well. I find it very compelling. YMMV however.

You really think pointing out that there is an attorney on there makes us believe it's a more credible story? A different approach than most would take but to each their own.

No, I don't think that at all. I'm simply letting you know there are other people on there. The patents for this "virus" and "vaccine" have been on file for years. How is that supposed to be? Simple to investigate and confirm for yourself. Watch it or not. I will choose to have my own opinion on it and you can have yours. Cheers.

Yeah, FACTCHECK was discussed as well. They aren't so factual.
They are funded by questionable people with ties to Ayers and Obama. They have taken a far left turn since Annenberg died.
Like I said, watch it or not. People can decide for themselves or just skim over it and immediately go to 'Fact'check and come out with an opinion without actually going check it out for themselves. How coincidental that they hold Event 201 and then voila, it comes to pass. The truth is, no one has all of the facts and the more information we go through ourselves and then make our own determinations surely can't hurt. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, just putting it out there. Cheers.

Yeah, FACTCHECK was discussed as well. They aren't so factual.
They are funded by questionable people with ties to Ayers and Obama. They have taken a far left turn since Annenberg died.
Like I said, watch it or not. People can decide for themselves or just skim over it and immediately go to 'Fact'check and come out with an opinion without actually going check it out for themselves. How coincidental that they hold Event 201 and then voila, it comes to pass. The truth is, no one has all of the facts and the more information we go through ourselves and then make our own determinations surely can't hurt. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, just putting it out there. Cheers.
Sorry, I pulled my post down as you were apparently posting. I am sick of wasting my breath on this craziness.

Dr. David Martin has cast a fairly broad swath across the internet that anyone can find with just a little work. This is not the first time he is skated along the ragged edge of batsh$t crazy. And all the conspiracy crowd hate FactCheck - I wonder why?

This is a pretty good article on the allure of medical conspiracy theories. I would add it to your reading list.

One infected guest at my daughters wedding and 11 of us infected so far. I'm thinking SA is off limits for a while. I chose to do the Monoclonal infusion as breathing was starting to be a challenge. We steered clear of this virus for 18 months let our guard down and are now paying the price. Yes both my wife and I are vaccinated
Were you already vaccinated when you got exposed or got vac'd after? Which vac did you take?
Were all 11 of the people infected vaccinated also?
Seems odd that 11 vaccinated folks would get Covid.

Bloomberg News
Fri, July 9, 2021, 9:19 AM·12 min read

Infections on the Rise, Johannesburg Mayor Dies: Virus Update

(Bloomberg) -- Coronavirus infections are rising across most regions of the world as the delta variant spreads, the World Health Organization’s chief scientist said. The reproduction rate in England has risen to levels last seen in October.
South Africa’s National Coronavirus Command Council will meet on July 11 to assess the country’s response to the pandemic. Johannesburg’s mayor Geoff Makhubo died after contracting Covid-19.
Thailand ordered stricter measures to contain a surge in new cases, while South Korea is raising curbs on social distancing to the highest level in Seoul for two weeks starting Monday. Malaysia reported the biggest single-day increase in new cases since the outbreak began.

Key Developments:
Global Tracker: Cases top 185.5 million; deaths exceed 4 millionVaccine Tracker: More than 3.35 billion doses administeredWhere Are We in Hunting for the Coronavirus’s Origin?: QuickTakeFrom Alpha to Delta, Why Virus Mutations Cause Alarm: QuickTakePfizer Inc. outlined plans for a third booster dose of its vaccinePandemic isn’t slowing down, WHO chief scientist warns
U.K. Cases Surge (9:26 a.m. NY)
U.K. Covid cases surged, presenting Prime Minister Boris Johnson with more worrying data about the fast-spreading delta variant of the virus ahead of a planned easing of restrictions on July 19.
The reproduction rate of the virus in England has risen to levels last seen in October, the government said Friday. Cases of the Delta variant, which now accounts for 99% of U.K. infections, rose by almost a third in the past week to 216,249 cases, data from Public Health England showed.
Pandemic Not Slowing Down (8:59 a.m. NY)
Coronavirus infections are rising across most regions of the world as the delta variant spreads, clear evidence that the pandemic isn’t on the wane, according to the World Health Organization’s chief scientist.
While vaccination levels in some countries are reducing severe cases and hospitalizations, large parts of the world face oxygen shortages, a lack of hospital beds and higher mortality, the WHO’s Soumya Swaminathan said in an interview with Bloomberg Television.
Spain on German Risk List (8:28 a.m. NY)
Germany reclassified Spain as an area of risk after coronavirus infections surged, raising the alarm about a country that’s among the most popular destinations for German tourists.
The ranking, which is Germany’s third highest, includes the Balearic and Canary Islands. But it has little practical impact, as quarantine can be avoided by travelers returning to Germany as long as they have proof of full vaccination or recovery from Covid-19, or can provide a negative test.
South Africa Command Council to Meet (7:46 a.m.)
South Africa’s National Coronavirus Command Council will meet on July 11 to assess the country’s response to the pandemic and whether current restrictions aimed at curbing its spread are appropriate.
The meeting comes two weeks after President Cyril Ramaphosa placed the country on virus alert level 4, shutting schools and banning alcohol sales and all public gathering other than funerals.
Johannesburg’s Mayor Dies (7:17 a.m. NY)
The mayor of Johannesburg, Geoff Makhubo, has died after contracting the coronavirus. Makhubo was hospitalized after becoming infected with Covid-19 and succumbed to the disease on Friday, the city said.
@375 Ruger Fan
The delta strain is running rampant in new south Wales Australia at the moment. We started with one cas and are now uoto close on 600 with 30 odd in hospital, 4 on respirators and 2 deaths. We are currently in lockdown and have at least another 2 weeks to go or more . We are all doing school and working from home. Top that off and only one person per day is allowed out to do essential shopping. It really suits but what else can we do.
On the news it has spread to another 2 states.
Oh well plenty of time to reload but you can only do so many .
Bob

Brazil and India stopped it with Ivermectin.
This information is available on the Internet to anyone that cares to research.
@crs

Ivermectin really works we haven't got one beef animal in Australia with covid yet. That's all we use it on.
Bob

Bob,

Can you actually go into a pharmacy in Australia right now and purchase Invermectin over the counter without prescription?
@V.Veritas
As far as I know and I could be wrong its only available from agricultural suppliers. Being from the bush I have used gallons of the stuff on cattle.
I've never checked at pharmacy outlets.
Bob

Blaines Farm and Fleet in Illinois or Rural King. Ivermectin liquid or paste,,,,just estrapolate the dosage. Heartwormer for dogs…Pfizer. Common wormer for Animals…humans ?……..no thanks.

Last edited:
Wish we had that in Canada. Can we get?? Anything that slows, stops or treats Covid is actually not allowed. Imagine a treatment for a virus??

Upcoming trip is first ever that I have travel, updated health and even Covid insurance. All for $350 Cnd. Also first time travelled not in mob. OMG 2 weeks till Africa. (y)(y)(y)

MB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheesehead

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.